years experience in supplying distant warehouses.
- Training in Logistics and Transport.
-Excellent ability to manage priorities and
schedule monitoring. Organizational skills and facilities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to
lead a team and maintain business relationships with third party carriers.
Logistic Officer 2011-2012Newrest Inflight
- Identify and collect catering needs of
airlines and rail transport companies
- Define the needs of kitchens production.
- Establish boarding bills
- Scheduling tasks associated with the service offered.
- Follow deliveries via radio.
- Answer and redirect incoming calls.
- billing errors reducted
- Creation and updating database flight modelsLogistics Section Chief 2010-2011
Breweries Limited Company of Cameroon specializing in the production and
distribution of beverages in Cameroon and the CEMAC sub-region, a subsidiary of
needs and supplies warehouses.
- Optimize the flow of products and packaging in the distribution network.
- Follow a fleet of 92 vehicles by GPS
- Appraise and ensure standard security vehicles.
- Driving a team of 28 staff including 4 officers & 24 forklift
-Significant reduction of shortage..
- Balancing inventory warehouses.
- Definition of storage areas and the workload of a new warehouse
Foreman Logistics 2002-2010
Breweries Limited Company of Cameroon
- Manage and coordinate inventory supply warehouse.
- Organize and supervise supply packaging plant.
- Driving a team of 09 agents and a fleet of 20 vehicles.
- Manage claims of Third party Carriers
- Estimated need for fleet vehicles.
- Setting up standard lead time and shortage ratio
- Optimization of rotations.
Click here to edit the CV in PDF